Tuesday 9 October 2012

Ten Best Video Clips

I have come back to bring you a ranking of the TEN BEST MUSIC VIDEO CLIPS according to my yardstick. I did not take into account my opinion of the music, although I must say that I like most of the songs too. After each video I will mention the main reason for having chosen it. Don't miss them:



1. The Cranberries - Zombie

Because of the outstanding staging and also for the symbology that it has. It was directed by Samuel Bayer.

2. Michael Jackson - Thriller



Because of the impact it has had on the post.

3. The Killers - Bones


Because of its originality. It is directed by Tim Burton.

4. Green Day - Kill The DJ


Because of its lighting. It is directed by Samuel Bayer.

5. Thirty Seconds To Mars - This Is War



Because this is a song about peace.

6. Adele - Someone Like You



Because of the great camera operator.

7. Keane - Black Rain



Because of the white fog and the young actor.

8. Muse - Knights Of Cydonia


Because of its western style.

9. Lady Gaga - Judas



Because of its references to religion.

10. Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around... Comes Around


Because of Scarlett Johansson's performing.

Which is your favorite?

IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, SHARE IT ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment